Monday 12 November 2012

REVIEW: Miss Sporty Lasting Colour nail polish shade '23' (hot pink)

I think Miss Sporty nail polishes are some of the most under rated of all out there. Miss Sporty is a cheap high street brand and I can't say their makeup is much good, but their nail varnishes are amazing!
This colour is a hot pink with a fuschia sheen. I bought mine from Superdrug for £1.99 although I think they always have this brand on 3 for 2 which is great if you can't pick between colours! 
The reason I love these nail polishes so much is that you actually get the same effect you see in the bottle. I hate it when a polish looks gorgeous on the shelf then you get it home and try it on and can't see any of the beautiful undertones. 

I achieved this level of colour on my nails with 2 thin coats, and it looks pretty much how it does in the bottle!:D Will definitely be getting more nail polishes from Miss Sporty. :) 9/10

4 comments:

  1. Love that colour! Would go perfect with my skin tone!

    -Maisy x

    undecidables.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think it would go perfectly with all skin tones it's such a great colour :) x

      Delete
  2. I love the colour, it's almost like that shimmery irredescent dual tone (that made no sense) really pretty x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iridescent! that's the word I was trying to think of to describe it, thankyou! x

      Delete